A little over a week after the 2nd edition of Olhares do Mediterrâneo, the Festival was invited to present some short-films at the Shortcutz, a proposal that we found captivating…! But bound by limited minutes and too many great films, the choice was a difficult one!
The opportunity to see our choices and Shortcutz choice on the national competition took place on the 23rd of June, in the usual Shortcutz place (O Bom, o Mau e o Vilão, na Rua do Alecrim, 216, Lisbon).
For this #216 session of Shortcutz, Olhares do Mediterrâneo chose…
- Washingtonia, Konstantina Kotzamani, Greece, 2014, 24’
- Não São Favas, São Feijocas, Tânia Dinis, Portugal, 2013, 10’
- Moth, Sarah Munro, France, 2014, 8’
We also had the pleasure to see that one of the films we’ve screened on the 2nd edition of our Festival is part of the June competition of Shortcutz that presented us this week with
- OOBE, by Joana Maria Sousa e Manuel Carneiro
- MUPEPY MUNATIM, by Pedro Peralta (out of competition)