A little over two weeks after the 3rd edition of Olhares do Mediterrâneo, the Festival was once again invited to present some short-films at the Shortcutz.
We’ll have a chance to talk a little bit about this year’s edition and next year’s perspectives. For this edition of Shortcutz we chose 5 of our short-films to give the public a taste of what went on during the Festival.
- Crin-Crin | Iris Alexandre | France | anim | 2015 | 5’
- Flushed | Sarah Munro | France | fic | 2015 | 5’
- Istruzioni per l’Uso | Manuela Mancini | Italy | fic | 2014 | 7’
- Mohamed, le Prénom | Malika Zairi France | fic | 2016 | 15’
- Bemilim Aherot | Tal Kantor | Israel | anim | 2015 | 6’
The rest of the programme, from Shortcutz, will feature
- El Duende” |Maria Inês Lopes
- O Caçador | Francisco Morgan
The films will be shown in Lisbon
October, 18th, 10pm
O Bom, o Mau e o Vilão, Rua Do Alecrim, nº21